Our Attorneys Are Singing Our Praises
Want to know if Gray Reed is a great place to work? Just ask any of our attorneys.
Since 2010, Gray Reed has been recognized multiple times as one of the top places to work. Most recently, the firm was honored as one of the “Best Places to Work in 2018” by the Houston Business Journal and the Dallas Business Journal. Our Houston office ranked 3rd in the large company category and was the only law firm listed. Our Dallas office ranked 16th in the medium company category and was the overall highest ranking law firm.
This is a testament to the atmosphere and culture that we have created at Gray Reed.
As a mid-sized firm, Gray Reed attorneys receive the attention and professional development they need to develop not only as lawyers, but also as leaders. At Gray Reed, you'll find that you have the ability to set the path of your career based on your personal and professional goals. We also believe in making sure our attorneys have early client contact and handle complex issues while still having the cushion of an experienced attorney helping them.
Our Practices Are Booming
With more than 20 different practice areas and several sub-practice areas, Gray Reed has the capability and experience to serve any client need. Our size also means that we're able to help associates build their skills and practice, and enable laterals to offer additional resources to their existing client base.
And we're always interested in new practices. So whether you're looking to build your practice in a distinctive area or move up in a strong firm with a national reputation, we've got you covered.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary Adjustments Based upon Performance
- Merit Bonuses
- Year-End Bonuses
- Years of Service Award Program
- Health, Dental and Vision plans, with options for employees, spouses and dependents
- Health Care Concierge Service
- Pre-Tax Health Savings Accounts
- Dental & Vision Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Short-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Firm Contributions
- Paid Parking
- Mass Transit Subsidy
- Wellness Program
- Discount Tickets to Local Attractions
- Personal Expense Accounts
- Maternity Leave
- State Bar Dues & Occupation Tax Dues