Our Attorneys Are Singing Our Praises
Want to know if Gray Reed is a great place to work? Just ask any of our attorneys.
Gray Reed is proud to be recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in 2020” by the Houston Business Journal and the Dallas Business Journal. Gray Reed has been consistently ranked as a Best Places to Work in both offices for the last ten years. Also, in 2021, Gray Reed ranked #5 in Vault's regional ranking for the Best Midsize Law Firms in Texas.
This is a testament to the atmosphere and culture that we have created at Gray Reed.
As a mid-sized firm, Gray Reed attorneys receive the attention and professional development they need to develop not only as lawyers, but also as leaders. At Gray Reed, you'll find that you have the ability to set the path of your career based on your personal and professional goals. We also believe in making sure our attorneys have early client contact and handle complex issues while still having the cushion of an experienced attorney helping them.
Our Practices Are Booming
With more than 20 different practice areas and several sub-practice areas, Gray Reed has the capability and experience to serve any client need. Our size also means that we're able to help associates build their skills and practice, and enable laterals to offer additional resources to their existing client base.
And we're always interested in new practices. So whether you're looking to build your practice in a distinctive area or move up in a strong firm with a national reputation, we've got you covered.
We Want Everyone to Feel at Home Here
Since the inception of our firm, we have aimed to live our values of stewardship, trust, excellence, equity and respect. We take these life principles very seriously as we foster an environment that celebrates different genders, sexual orientation, religions, ethnic backgrounds, political views and personal interests. While we’ve made progress, we know we can do more and will continue to strive for a diverse workplace that is representative of our great country and client base.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary Adjustments Based upon Performance
- Merit Bonuses
- Year-End Bonuses
- Years of Service Award Program
- Health, Dental and Vision plans, with options for employees, spouses and dependents
- Health Care Concierge Service
- Pre-Tax Health Savings Accounts
- Dental & Vision Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Short-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Firm Contributions
- Paid Parking
- Mass Transit Subsidy
- Wellness Program
- Discount Tickets to Local Attractions
- Personal Expense Accounts
- Maternity Leave
- State Bar Dues & Occupation Tax Dues