Navigating the U.S. Withholding Regulations and Surviving IRS Examination
Deidra Hubenak will be a featured speaker at the State Bar of Texas' 14th Annual International Tax Symposium this November and will be discussing "Navigating the U.S. Withholding Regulations and Surviving IRS Examination". The symposium will be held Friday, November 4th at The Center for American and International Law in Plano, Texas. For an agenda and registration information, please click here.
Deidra Wilson Hubenak is a licensed attorney and a Certified Public Accountant with more than 20 years of experience providing multinational corporations, closely held businesses and individuals with tax planning. Half of that experience was obtained while working in the international tax section of PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP and the federal tax section of Ernst & Young, LLP.
The State Bar of Texas Tax Section is 1,950 members strong and growing. It maintains many important goals and objectives including:
- Provide world-class education to our members through accessible and relevant CLE
- Promote professionalism in the field of tax law
- Improve the substance and administration of state and federal tax laws
- Increase access to legal services to those who cannot afford the services of tax lawyers
- Provide leadership and guidance to tax attorneys on a state and national level