Join Judge Caroline Baker of the 295th Civil Court and Texas Business Litigation Editor Sofia Adrogué, a member at Gray Reed & McGraw, as they moderate a panel of five contributing authors who will speak on the ethics and the latest jurisprudence in select business litigation matters.
Thursday, February 9, 2017
4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
River Oaks Country Club
1600 River Oaks Blvd.
Houston, Texas 77019
Wine Reception & Light Hors d'oeuvres - 4 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Program – 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Chip Babcock, Jackson Walker L.L.P. (Speech-Based Torts: Libel, Slander, Business Disparagement and Invasion of Privacy)
- Ladd Hirsch, Diamond McCarthy LLP (Business Divorce)
- Randy Johnston, Johnston Tobey Baruch, P.C. (Ethics)
- Stephen D. Susman, Susman Godfrey L.L.P. (Innovations to Improve Jury Trials in Texas)
- R. Paul Yetter, Yetter Coleman LLP (Antitrust)
For more information, visit http://www.law.uh.edu/cle/.