Eleven lawyers from Gray Reed & McGraw were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2013.
Selection as a Best Lawyer in America is a high honor due to the peer-review survey in which more than 36,000 leading attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed.
The 11 Gray Reed attorneys who will be recognized as The Best Lawyers in America 2013 are:
- Darrell Armer – Health Care Law
- Norm Lofgren – Trusts & Estates
- Andy Meyercord – Corporate Law; Health Care Law
- Tom Rhodus – Litigation & Controversy - Tax; Tax Law
- Charlie Sartain – Commercial Litigation; Energy Law
- Daryl Bailey – Commercial Litigation
- Jim McGraw – Commercial Litigation
- Jim Ormiston – Commercial Litigation
- Ken Rhodes – Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Joe Royce – Litigation - Trusts & Estates; Trusts & Estates
- Kyle Sanders – Family Law
About Gray Reed & McGraw
Founded in 1985, Gray Reed & McGraw is a full-service, Texas based law firm with more than 120 lawyers practicing in Dallas, Houston and Tyler. Gray Reed & McGraw offers a wide range of legal services including business litigation, corporate transactions, oil & gas, tax planning and litigation, real estate, healthcare, trusts and estates, employment law, family law, intellectual property, and bankruptcy. For more information, visit www.grayreed.com.