Lindsey Postula concentrates her commercial real estate law practice in the purchase, development and ownership of mixed use and medical properties. In addition to regularly representing landlords and large-scale tenants, she handles all real estate aspects of asset and equity purchases, sale leasebacks, construction lien matters, and complex financing arrangements. Lindsey has been privileged to work in both the Dallas office and the Houston office of Gray Reed and serves clients across Texas. She obtained her Board Certification in Commercial Real Estate Law in 2011 and has twice served on the Real Estate Legislative Affairs Committee for the Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section of the State Bar of Texas.
- Board Certified - Commercial Real Estate Law - Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Represented purchaser / developer of approx. 27 acre mixed-use property.
- Represented purchaser / developer of 1.2 million square foot distribution facility.
- Represented owner in build-to-suit lease for 290,000 square foot sports performance and medical office project.
- Prepared real estate documentation for $370 million multi-state asset purchase.
- Assisted with $180 million seller financing of sale of gas storage facility.
- Assisted with approximately $50 million financing including secured and unsecured term loans and purchase of promissory notes.
- Represented landlord of 1,000,000 square foot class A mall in ownership and lease issues.
- Represented landlord of 100,000 square foot class A office project in lease matters.
- Represented landlord of luxury shopping center in The Woodlands, Texas.
- Represented seller/tenant in multi-property lease negotiation for $18 million sale leaseback.
- Represented purchaser in acquisition and financing of 30+ fast food franchises.
- Facilitated assignment of stadium lease and transfer of assets for sale of minor league baseball team.
- Represented operator of 35,000+ square foot surgical hospital in development, leasing and financing.
- Facilitated property owner's association sale of commercial condominium property, partial termination of condominium regime, and amendment of association documents.
Professional Activities, Memberships & Affiliations
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Sustaining Life Fellow
- Real Estate Legislative Affairs Committee, Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section (REPTL), State Bar of Texas (2013 and 2015)
- CREW Houston member, Scholarship Committee member
- Urban Land Institute Houston Young Leaders
- Houston Bar Association, Real Estate Section
- Gray Reed Pro Bono Committee member
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Foundation Fellows
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers' 2010 - 2011 Leadership Class
- Dallas Bar Association - Community Involvement Committee (2011)
- Attorneys Serving the Community (2007-2011)
- Named a Texas Rising Star by Texas Super Lawyers (a Thomson Reuters company) as published in Texas Monthly and Law & Politics magazines (2012-2017)
- Gray Reed & McGraw named a Finalist in Best Real Estate Deal of 2009 by Dallas Business Journal (American City Business Journals)