ONLINE RECORDING - WMV | MP4
Everyone has a great idea, but do you have access to the resources to make it happen and then succeed? Gray Reed & McGraw presents a free brown bag webinar for start-ups in today's economy and taking your existing business to the next level. We have assembled a panel of experienced professional experts who can help if you are just starting out with an idea or your existing small business has plateaued and you want to attract more serious revenues and financing. After a presentation of the major issues, we will take a conduct a live question and answer session. The panel includes:
Moderator: Travis Crabtree, attorney and www.emedialaw.com author with Gray Reed & McGraw
Legal: Charles Koerth, transactional and tax attorney with Gray Reed & McGraw
Insurance: Greg Scheinman, Associate at Insgroup directing risk management and insurance services and fellow entrepreneur
Capital and Technology: Marc Nathan, CEO of Bulldog Financial and Vice President of Strategy for Chai One
Accounting: Brian Reed, Director of Transaction Advisory Service, CPA and Certified Valuation Analyst, Weaver LLP
Questions to be Addressed:
- How do I prevent a lawsuit like The Social Network?
- What accounting measures should I address if I am in this to sell and how do I value my business?
- I barely have time to see my kids, let alone think about insurance?
- I just need an extra $10,000, $100,000, $1,000,0000 to make this takeoff, where and how do I get it?
- Non-disclosure or blab to the world about my exciting new business?
Thursday, May 19
12 Noon - 1 PM
Log in information will be sent to attendees the day before the Webinar.