Whether a CMO or the senior marketing leader of your firm, no skill is more essential to the operational success of your department than budgeting. Join us as CMO’s discuss best practices on surviving the budget gauntlet. In this session panelists will discuss:
- Their own unique budget process
- How they structure and manage their budgets
- How they align firm strategy to their budgets and ensure that expenses support firm strategy versus individual attorneys (maximizing ROI and ensuring accountability)
- How they address large, unbudgeted expenses
- What challenges they have right now such as the recent tax law changes
- How effective budgeting and processes helped them be successful
Budget season is around the corner … do you have a handle on your budget?
- Learn budget processes, structure, challenges and best practices
- Learn how to align firm strategy and practices to ensure properbudgeting
- Understand the value of effective budgeting and processes
Allen Fuqua Strategies
Allen builds businesses, teams, organizations and capabilities. These efforts revolve around growth, expansion and raising the performance bar. Early on he worked with partners in start-up companies going from 0 to 60 as fast as they could. Industries included healthcare and industrial controls. His last four adventures include:
- A large healthcare system where he developed new service lines for the system.
- A Big Four consulting firm looked to him for go-to-market strategy and tactics involving high end management and technology solutions.
- Next Allen built a national marketing / business development function for a large national law firm.
- Most recently Allen was CMO for the Winstead law firm.
Chief Marketing Officer
Gray Reed & McGraw
Michael is the Chief Marketing Officer for Gray Reed & McGraw where he is responsible for the strategic direction on the firm’s business development and marketing initiatives. He brings more than 20 years of experience in corporate marketing, business development and corporate communications primarily centered on driving business in the professional services sector. Michael graduated from Texas A&M University with a Bachelor of Science in journalism and from the SMU Cox School of Business’s Graduate Marketing Program. He served as President of LMA's Southwest Region and has held numerous leadership positions within LMA.
Chief Strategy and Business Development Officer
Burr and Forman LLP
Clinton has 25 year’s experience in the accounting, consulting and legal industry and currently serves as the Chief Strategy and Business Development Officer for Burr and Forman, leading its marketing, business development, and client relations teams. Before joining Burr, he helped his previous firm, Arnall Golden Gregory, secure its designation on The National Law Journal’s Midsize “Hot List” and its first ranking in the AmLaw 200. During his time at Kilpatrick Townsend, his team received a top 10 ranking for Best Law Firm Marketing by ALMs. Clinton attended the University of Alabama, is a native of New Orleans, and has never missed a Mardi Gras.
Chief Marketing Officer
Brooks Kushman P.C.
Ryan Pasquali is Brooks Kushman`s Chief Marketing Officer and promotes a service-oriented and client-focused culture. He is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of the firm`s marketing strategies, marketing communications, public relations activities, and business development efforts.