Marketing / IT Assistant
This position is primarily responsible for assisting the Client Development Department and Information Technology Department in their various needs. This role will support all offices (Dallas and Houston) and reports to the Director of Client Development and Director of IT. It is based in Dallas, Texas.
Specific Responsibilities include:
Internal Event Coordination – Assist the Events Specialist in coordinating any internal events including conference room reservation, food ordering, AV coordination, RSVP management, etc.
Event Coordination – Assist the Events Specialist in managing RSVPs for client events including creating RSVP lists, updating our e-marketing system and CRM, and other support.
Client Relationship Management (CRM) Data Quality – Responsible for reviewing CRM data so it is consistent with our standards, pulling mail lists as needed, removing duplicates, and cleaning up any existing data.
Metrics / Analytics Reports – Work with the Client Development and IT Departments to update their databases and metrics so we can adequately track our efforts and results as well as informing the firm of our activities.
Operational Support – Assists the departments and staff in operational matters including scheduling / calendaring as well as booking travel as needed.
Client Development / IT Departments Accounting Support – Assists with coding and submitting invoices, processing check requests, monitoring credit card charges and submitting to accounting, and budget oversight.
Employee Onboarding/Terminations – Assists in onboarding or terminations process of employees including account setups/closings (FedEx, ENS, Axiom, etc…) and other support as needed.
Contract Renewals – Organize and maintain agreement expirations and support renewals
Supply Management – Oversee supplies and inventory as needed.
- Research – Assist in information gathering for projects as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. College degree is preferred.
- Two to 10 years of experience is required.
- Professional services or legal experience a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) including the ability to deal with all levels of staff and clients.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and handle pressure situations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Expert proficiency with computers and knowledge of Word (knowledge of mail merge is a plus), Excel and Outlook.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and compensation to:
Gray Reed & McGraw, LLP
1601 Elm Street, Suite 4600
Dallas, Texas 75201