Join Texas Business Litigation Editor Sofia Adrogué, senior counsel at Gray Reed & McGraw, and Co-Editor Judge Caroline Baker of the 295th Civil Court as they moderate a panel of five contributing authors who will speak on the ethics and the latest jurisprudence in select business litigation matters.
Thursday, November 2, 2017
4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
River Oaks Country Club
1600 River Oaks Blvd.
Houston, Texas 77019
Wine Reception & Light Hors d'oeuvres - 4 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Program – 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
2.5 Hours of CLE, including 2 Hours of Ethics (pending)
- David Beck, Beck Redden, LLP (Damages)
- Charles Everingham IV, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP (Intellectual Property and Trade Secrets Litigation)
- David Gerger, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP (Criminal Law in Business Tort Cases)
- Ladd Hirsch, Diamond McCarthy LLP (Business Divorce)
- Marie Yeates, Vinson & Elkins LLP (Preservation of Error - Appeal Tactics)
For more information, visit http://www.law.uh.edu/cle/.