William W. Morris
T: 713.986.7000 F: 713.730.5837
- Board certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Professional Activities, Memberships & Affiliations
- Associate Judge, 247th District Court 1982-1993
- Chair of the Houston Bar Association's Family Law Section - 1996-1997.
- Chair of the Collaborative Law Section of the Houston Bar Association - 2006-2007.
- Member Texas Family Law Practice Manual Drafting Committee
- Family Law Council Legislative Committee.
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists.
- Served as Chair of the Gulf Coast Family Law Specialists.
- Served as member of the Texas Supreme Court Advisory Committee on Court Annexed Mediations.
- Served as a judicial liaison for the Family Council.
- College of the State Bar.
- Houston Bar Foundation Fellow.
- Adjunct professor - University of Houston Law Center, Marital Property Rights and Family Law - 1986-87, 1991-92
- Adjunct professor - South Texas College of Law, Marital Property Rights and Family Law - 2010
- Board member, Texas Family Law Foundation.
- Texas Bar Foundation.
- Licensed to practice in Texas
- State Bar of Texas.
- Houston Bar Association
- Active member of St. Philip Presbyterian Church
- David A. Gibson Award of Excellence (2014)
- Selected as a Super Lawyer by Texas Super Lawyers (a Thomson Reuters company) as published in Texas Monthly and Law & Politics magazines (2012)
- AV Preeminent® rated (the highest possible Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating designation)