Lydia R. Webb
T: 214.954.4135 F: 469.320.6880
Lydia focuses her practice on representing and advising debtors, creditors, committees, post-confirmation trustees in bankruptcy cases and other insolvency or restructuring scenarios. Lydia also has experience advising on business litigation matters, particularly for clients in the energy space.
Lydia graduated cum laude from Baylor University School of Law and also received her undergraduate degree cum laude from Baylor University.
- EmKey Companies, LLC, Case No. 16-30548 (Bankr. N.D. Tex.): Counsel to Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors.
- Quicksilver Resources, Inc., Case No. 15-10585 (Bankr. D. Del.): Counsel Crestwood Equity Partners, a mid-stream service provider, and coordinated Crestwood’s opposition to Quicksilver’s motion to reject Crestwood gas gathering and processing agreements with focus on state law oil and gas issues.
- Life Partners, Inc., Case No. 15-04289 (Bankr. N.D. Tex.): Counsel to Vida Capital, Inc., potential purchaser of life settlement policy portfolio and plan proponent.
- ITS Engineered Systems, Inc., Case No. 15-32145 (Bankr. S.D. Tex.): Counsel to the Debtor, an oil and gas service provider.
- John P. Madden, Trustee for the GMX Resources Creditor Trust vs. Multiple Fraudulent Conveyance Defendants, Adv. No. 15-01278 (Bankr. W.D. Okla.): Counsel to post-confirmation trustee in fraudulent conveyance litigation against preferred shareholders.
- John P. Madden, Trustee for the GMX Resources Creditor Trust vs. Multiple Preference Defendants, Adv. No. 15-01279 (Bankr. W.D. Okla.): Counsel to post-confirmation trustee in litigation against preference defendants.
- GMX Resources Inc., Case No. 13-11456 (Bankr. W.D. Okla.): Counsel to the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors.
- Eastern 1996D Limited Partnership, et al., Case No. 13-34773 (Bankr. N.D. Tex.). Counsel to the Debtors, twelve oil and gas limited partnerships.
Professional Involvement, Memberships & Affiliations
- DFW Association of Young Bankruptcy Lawyers, Social Chair
- Dallas Bar Association - Bankruptcy Section
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- The Hon. John C. Ford American Inn of Court