Gray Reed & McGraw is pleased to congratulate its 19 attorneys selected for inclusion in Texas Super Lawyers,which will be published in the October 2011 issue of Texas Monthly and Texas Super Lawyers magazine. The list reflects only the top five percent of lawyers in Texas. Those firm attorneys included in the 2011 Texas Super Lawyers® list are:
- Darrell Armer - Healthcare
- Scott Aston - Business Litigation
- Daryl Bailey - Business Litigation
- Scott Funk - Business Litigation
- Cary Gray - Business Litigation
- Norm Lofgren - Estate Planning & Probate
- Donald Looper - International
- Robert Mangum - Real Estate
- Kate McConnico - Family Law
- James McGraw - Business Litigation
- Andrew Meyercord - Healthcare
- James Ormiston - Business Litigation
- James Reed - Business Litigation
- Kenneth Rhodes - Personal Injury Defense: Products
- Jamie Ribman - Business Litigation
- Tom Rhodus - Tax
- George Rustay - Family Law
- Kyle Sanders - Family Law
- Charles Sartain - Business Litigation
Super Lawyers selections were based on nominations from more than 70,000 attorneys across Texas. Nominees then were screened by a blue-ribbon panel before final selections were made. Fewer than 5 percent of all Texas lawyers earn the Super Lawyers distinction.
To view the article, click here.
About Gray Reed & McGraw
Founded in 1985, Gray Reed & McGraw is a Texas-based, full-service law firm with more than 100 lawyers practicing in Houston, Dallas and Tyler, and offers a wide range of legal services including business litigation, corporate transactions, family law, oil & gas, tax planning and litigation, real estate, healthcare, trusts and estates, employment law, and bankruptcy.