DALLAS - Gray Reed & McGraw is pleased to announce the addition of Texas Metal Recycling Law (www.texasmetallaw.com) to its blogging network. Matthew Sanderson, an attorney with Gray Reed & McGraw, started the blog with a focus on cutting-edge news and legal topics related to metal recycling.
"Now more than ever, there are tremendous regulations and market pressures affecting metal recycling," Mr. Sanderson said. "The current political climate is likely to cause greater regulations and market pressure. I, therefore, created TexasMetalLaw.com to help the public and those in the industry wade through these myriad legal issues and to give them the legal tools they need to make the best decisions possible in their business."
Some recent blog headlines include:
- With Low Prices, Beware of Scams
- Wall Street Journal Reports: "Metal Meltdown"
- Ennis, Texas Enacts New Metal Recycling Law
- McAllen Police and Officials Taking Steps to Reduce Metal Thefts
- Dallas Metal Ordinances & Related Defences
- Which is Worth More: The House or Its Pipes?
- Metal Trade with China Is Important to Texas Metal Recyclers
- Metal Recycling Defences in Texas
- Metal Theft Affecting Not Just Texas
- Steel Is in Short Supply for Gas Wells
- Notices & Prohibited Metal Purchases in Dallas
- Dallas Enacts Changes in Record Keeping for Metal Recycling
"This is a dynamic website that offers not only legal advice, it also captures the news and the market forces affecting metal recyclers," Mr. Sanderson said. "This blog offers one place for people to obtain their legal and business updates in the industry."
Mr. Sanderson is a transactional attorney, focused on complex transactions in real estate, mergers and acquisitions of private companies, and intellectual property contracts. His client base spans numerous industries, both domestically and internationally, and the most served industries include technology, metal recycling, restaurant and real estate.
Founded in 1985, Gray Reed & McGraw is a full-service law firm with more than 90 lawyers practicing in Houston, Dallas and Tyler, and offers a wide range of legal services including business litigation, corporate transactions, family law, oil & gas, tax planning and litigation, real estate, healthcare, trusts and estates, employment law, and bankruptcy. For more information, visit www.grayreed.com.