Gray Reed & McGraw strives to represent both our clients and the community. In 2015, Gray Reed attorneys spent 1,487 hours providing pro bono legal assistance to the Dallas and Houston communities with cases that ranged from divorce to estate planning to helping nonprofits.
The firm met its commitment to Equal Access Champions, a program started by the Houston Bar Association in 2006 that places Houston Volunteer Lawyer cases with pro bono volunteers. Gray Reed also participated in National Pro Bono week, raising funds for Houston Volunteer Lawyers, and sponsored multiple clinics throughout the year for the Houston Area Women’s Center and LegalLines, among others.
In Dallas, the firm worked with the Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program and LegalLines to help numerous people with their legal needs.
In addition to Gray Reed’s pro bono efforts, many of its attorneys continue to serve on the board of directors for over 25 organizations throughout the Houston and Dallas areas, including:
- The Women’s Resource for Greater Houston
- Plano Medical Center
- The University of North Texas Mayborn School of Journalism
- North Texas chapter of the National Kidney Foundation
- Dallas Baptist Church
- Gresham, Joseph & Reitan Sales, Inc.
- Dallas All Sports Association
- It’s a Sensory World, Inc.
- Houston CPA Society
- Texas Society of CPA’s
- Houston International Seafarer’s Center
- Board of North Texas Council of Governments
- Collin County Meals on Wheels
- Texas Bar College
- Highland Park Community League
- Smalley Foundation
- Texas Exes
- Texas Association of Defense Council
- Advance Dallas
- Anti-Defamation League
- South Texas College of Alumni Association
- The Women’s Home
- Houston Lawyer Referral Service
- Military Children Education Coalition
About Gray Reed & McGraw
Founded in 1985, Gray Reed & McGraw is a full-service, Texas based law firm with more than 120 lawyers practicing in Dallas and Houston. Gray Reed & McGraw offers a wide range of legal services including business litigation, corporate transactions, oil & gas, tax planning and litigation, real estate, healthcare, trusts and estates, employment law, family law, intellectual property, and bankruptcy. For more information, visit www.grayreed.com.